New Cambridge Fully-Assembled Outdoor Fireplace With Optional Waterfall/Firewood Box Combination Extensions
Announcing a sensual sensation that stimulates the spirit of outdoor living by combining the warmth and comfort of a crackling wood fire with the hypnotic sound of a waterfall and the visual appeal of accent lighting right on your patio or within your outdoor living room setting. Note the arched hearth opening and a recessed cast stone diamond-shaped, decorative medallion.
- Made Of Cambridge Olde English Wall With A Cambridge Bullnose Hearth Ledge, Mantle & Chimney Top
- Complete With A Stainless Steel Chimney Liner, Termination Cap, Spark Screen & Log Grate
- 8 5 1/2 High, 4 11 7/8 Wide, 4 7 7/8 Deep
- Genuine Granite Tiles On 4 Sides Shown In Black Uba Tuba
- Shown In Olde English Wall Toffee/Onyx With Cambridge Bullnose Trim Bluestone Blend
- Recessed Cast Stone Diamond-Shaped, Decorative Medallion
- Banded Granite Tiles On 4 Sides
- Gracefully Arched Hearth Opening
- Genuine Masonry Firebrick Installed Over A Cast Refractory Cement Frame
After your concrete pad has been poured, simply place the bottom section in position, stack the top section onto the bottom, slip in the hearth (the piece that extends from the floor of the firebox), and you are ready to sit back and enjoy a crackling, wood fire right on your patio. Made of Cambridge Olde English Wall with a Cambridge Bullnose hearth, mantle and chimney top, the Fully Assembled 3-Pc. Outdoor Fireplace is delivered to your home in a choice of two popular color combinations. It comes complete with a stainless steel chimney liner, termination cap, spark screen, even a log grate, and features an array of other eye-pleasing characteristics. You have an option to add one or two firewood box extensions, also fully assembled.
- Shown: Optional Firewood Box Extensions
- Fireplace Dimensions |(With 3 Pcs. Put Together)
- 59 7/8 long, 55 7/8 deep and 101 1/2 high
- Fireplace weight: 7,507 lbs
- Woodbox Dimensions |(Each Extension, Right & Left Side, Sold Separately)
- This Outdoor Fireplace Can Be Put Together In Less Than 1 Hour!
Two wallstones easily slide out from each section during the process to establish open pockets for a forklift. The wallstones can either be glued back into position or replaced without adhesive, should you want to relocate the fireplace in the future.
Alternative Color Combination Option:
- Sahara/Chestnut Olde English Wall
- Chestnut Cambridge Bullnose Trim
- Venetian Gold Granite Tiles
- Chestnut Diamond-Shaped, Cast Stone Medallion
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
Thank you for contacting McPride Roofing, a representative will contact you shortly.