Cambridge Fully Outdoor Assembled Pizza Oven
The Fully Assembled Outdoor Pizza Oven Below Is Delivered To Your Home In Two, Fully Assembled Pieces That Can Be Put Together in Less Than 1 Hour Onto A Poured Concrete Pad
Be the best pizza chef in town and the talk of friends and family! Bake the most delicious, traditional Italian pizza pies, open-faced baguette pizzas, homemade breads as well as roast vegetables and a variety of dishes right in your own backyard... all with authentic, brick oven flavor. The Old World look is further enhanced with an arch design over the wood storage compartment and 2 bands of granite tiles on 4 sides.
- Firebrick-Lined Wood Burning Chamber
- A Floor Containing A Special Cooking Stone Eliminates The Need To Rotate The Pizza While Its Cooking
- Vented Damper Adjusts Air Flow For Temperature Control
- Stainless Steel Chimney Liner, Termination Cap And Spark Screen
- 7 8 High, 4 11 1/2 Wide, 3 7 3/4 Deep
- Professional Quality Care & Cooking Package
- Temperature Gauge & Drop-Down Doors With Heat Dissipating, Stainless Steel Handles
Olde English Wall Toffee/Onyx; Trim Across The Top Of Each Section And Around The Oven Insert And The Arched Opening Of The Wood Storage Compartment Cambridge Bullnose Bluestone Blend; Genuine Granite Tiles Black Uba Tuba.
Alternative Color Combination Option:
- Sahara/Chestnut Olde English Wall
- Chestnut Cambridge Bullnose Trim
- Venetian Gold Granite Tiles
- 13 Rectangular Pizza Peel For Inserting And Removing Your Pizza
- 8 Round Pizza Peel For Smaller Breads And Pies
- Adjustable Brush With Copper Bristles
- Oven Rake And Oven Ash Shovel
- Wall-Mounted Peel Rack
This Outdoor Pizza Oven Can Be Put Together In Less Than 1 Hour!
Two wallstones easily slide out from each section during the process to establish open pockets for a forklift. The wallstones can either be glued back into position or replaced without adhesive, should you want to relocate the pizza oven in the future.